Sunday, April 18, 2010

What had happened in study week

Test is around the corner.
My friend said i will write something like " I am stress!", " I can't finish my study!" in my facebook status~
Well~ maybe he is right~
Maybe i will write those... words in my facebook status~
But at least not now~
Because Mr. stress not yet find me, but Mr. lazy always visiting me.
Hahaha~
Last night, my friends tell me that if i am going to lost my stomach~
she will going to treat me a meal(sharing)~
this will be a very tough test!!
But for the meal...
I am going to make it happen!!!!
kakakaka!
Oya~ Eliane Birthday~
Hahaha... I don't know will you see this or not.
But wish you have a bright future after graduate~!
Erm... and you girls too!!

2 comments:

wenshu said...

eh....copyright...steal my idea for MR stress...:p...hehe....i will keep my promise so work harder ya

Ben Bin said...

i modify it to Mr lazy~