Monday, April 12, 2010

Eh... this blog seems to giving to my friends 1~

Ok ok ok...
After wrote a crap, i guess is time to write something nice for today's blog!

Yesterday, I know that my friend from UTAR had make a great success in his presentation in front of lecturers and students~
Happy for him!
I know you can make it man!!
You are the man!!!

Yesterday's yesterday, my friend from school of teacher had been nominate as one of the contestant in guru practical cemerlang, she is so happy and wanted to share her happiness with me~ I am happy that u sharing with me~ haha!! Although i know u won't read my blog because you don't even know i have a blog here, but i am truly happy for you as i told you in the sms!!!
You are the.... Girl!!!

I know a friend who is doing AMWAY is starting have his own group and reached what he always wanted~ Keep it up man! You can be better and better~

Last month i guess... One of my friend had found his... erm... whatever... a girlfriend ... They seems so happy~ hahaha~ don't want "cham" you play liao!! Happy for you man~

Just now i had read my friend's blog, from the oldest blog to the most recent blog... from the blog, I guess she is getting over from something already and getting slimmer... hahaha~ glad to hear that~

For another friend who is going to Sabah for her LI~ I guess this holiday we will not have the chance to meet each other loo~ remember to buy me something from Sabah~ k??

This morning, I only know you are unhappy since last friday, you said you will be leaving UNIMAS, actually that's a shock for me.... well... erm... just cheer up ok? U can beat me if you don't mind...

No comments: