Monday, April 12, 2010

Crap

Well... i got the mood to write a blog~
Just now i heard my friend say I can't get a girlfriend~
Erm... I guess... He is kind of right~
Hey... I am not looking down myself~ ok?
I guess is the way i am using and i think i am terribly shy~
of course~ there are still many reason~
The way i dress? I don't know!? Someone had more worse fashion sense got a gf~
The way i talk? I don't know!? Someone seems more nerdy than me got a gf(maybe i am wrong with this, maybe i am more nerd than him, hahaahahaha!)~
The way i.... SHIT! there so many reason! But those are just reason which i gave myself!
I am giving reason to myself not to go for her!
Arrrgh!!! What the heck i am thinking!!!!!

1 comment:

wenshu said...

dun think too much
just go for it
why think so much?
you never try never know
don't bother bout what others had said
at least you have try your best
don't give up before you put any afford in it
all the best^^