Thursday, March 28, 2013

1000 things to do before I die

Today, i read something from internet.
Is about 1000 things to do before you die, it inspire me that i must make some goals for my life and accomplish it before i die.

Let's start to make some goals of my life!

1.) Complete below goals with positive thinking! Believe i can make it!
2.) From now (28 March 2013), loss weight until 62kg.
3.) Try every places' wan tun mee. (Tried Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Singapore, Sarawak, Pahang)
4.) Paid all the loans of my house.
5.) Have barbeque party with friends in my new house.
6.) Having RM100k ringgit in my investment profile as fast as possible.
7.) Travel all states in Malaysia.
8.) Conquer Kinabalu Moutain.
9.) Join Marathon.
10.) Visit 7 wonders in the world.
11.) Take care my parents until they pass away.
12.)  Join charity program
13.) Donate RM10k to charity organization. (RM50 donated)
14.) Join Rain Forest Musical Festival at Sarawak
15.) Find a love one (DONE)
16.) Get a job that i love.
17.) Get a DSLR camera(DONE)
18.) Able to cook a simple dinner without others' help(DONE)
19.) Take a photo shoot that can earn money.
20.) Financial freedom as fast as possible.
21.) Read a book in a week.



There are many more to come!! Or can you help me to find some goals?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DSLR can buy from me, please...

Ben Bin said...

Berapa you offer?!!?!?