Thursday, August 5, 2010

ambition

What is your ambition in the future??
I remember it when i am still in primary school, My teacher ask us this question.
Well, she ask it because she need us to fill in the form of our detail form~
As i remember...
I fill artist( person who draw), teacher and.... police... whatever work that serve the community...
As i am growing... the ambition started to change...
But there are still some similarity there...
for example something about arts like artist or singer still there...
but the job that directly serve the community does not in my list of ambition anymore...
At the time of secondary school,
I said i wan to become a plantation expert because of my grandpa own a farm,
after that i realize my bio knowledge is really... haha...
and i found out mathematics is quite interesting,
physics is still... haha... but at least i found some maths inside it,
therefore i changed my ambition to something related to physics...
for example, worker in NASA, engineer...
As i found out my STPM result... hahaa...
I had decide my destiny!
I will become an engineer!
But... After i had read some books and take course of finance and account...
I had add one more ambition in my list.
That is business man!
As this is my final year...
It is the time to make the ambition become real!

What are you guys ambition ler??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

导演

wenshu said...

good one, jia you^^
once you have it, work it up ^^

i wan to be someone who can care and take action to our earth (dunno what this job called :p)