Thursday, May 6, 2010

industrial training

LI... Latihan industrial...
ya, whatever...
It is a great experience for me and a ... good or bad... whatever starting to me too!!
I had "very slightly" know what should an engineer do in a company...
There are many type of engineer o!
I work... nope... is practice as an industrial engineer.
Plenty of things about store layout, industry layout, office layout have to be done...
Desks and chair in the industry also under us!!
Hahaa... My supervisor almost faint...
During my industrial training( actually i just past 4 days)
I had done some measuring and measuring and measuring...
Of course i also had learn about AutoCAD!
Sorry la... supervisor... I really bad in AutoCAD la~~
I will try to learn more...
Hahaha... don't give me a F o~~
Today i only know 3 trainee guys( since i am the only one trainee in the department)
they are from another department...
I hope i can get to know more trainee...
u know why?
I also don't know why~~
I wonder~
hahaha...

oya~~ ai peng, my new hairstyle... actually just shorter than my previous hairstyle only~~
hahaha... nothing much to see!!

No comments: